Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Random Collective Haul

Hey!! Just thought I would share a few thinks I picked up recently since I am too lazy to sit down and blog and spill my heart out, even though I could really use the release, just feels like so much to type and I'm so overwhelmed with my school work and life in general! I can't believe I am going to be 26 this friday (3/28).



So I got this mouthwash and it DEFINITELY not for sensitive teeth, it hurts when I gargle with it and it made my teeth EXTRA sensitive.

MAC mineralize skin finish in "Give me sun"

The best teasing spray. Also, the best best best dry shampoo, its perfect for my red hair  in between washes

I love this moisturizer but it does make my face a little oily sometimes.

Cute litte clover rock thingy I got for my desk! Im obsessed with clovers.

Mini B&BW candles. (raspberry peach macaron, tiki beach and mohogany woods which smells like mens cologne)
Big 3 wick candles for B&BW (strawberry sorbet, and paris daydream)

Mineralize blush from MAC in Azalea in the afternoon
Azalea in the afternoon

Mineralize skin finish from MAC in Stereo Rose
Stereo Rose


MAC  prep and prime last that I use for my eyebrows-Works great!

Little tin pail with polkadots with glittery clovers that I got from Michael's

MAC Pro longwear concealer- LOVE THIS STUFF

Also picked up a few new brushes- (MAC: 159,195,168,109)

MAC face and body- I got it to use for a sort of tinter moisturizer but its super watery and not for oily skin, which I have, I do use it on my chest though when I wear low cut shirts because I have scars from acne and scars from my chest dermal I used to have right above my cleavage and i had surface piercings on my collar bone for about a month (worst idea ever)

MAC mineralize foundation

Cute little pineapple I got from Bath & Body Works that houses my mini candles- TOO cute!

Also got this from B&BW which has my hand sanitizer in it.

Cute lithe plant/cactus thing I got for my desk as well

Picked these up from Michaels as well! Im obsessed with the chalkboard stuff. These too hold my cotton balls and cotton pads





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS