Thursday, July 3, 2014

Random post: CONSTANT PAIN

So lately I've been having the worst trouble sleeping. Honestly, it's horrible. 

My knees and my legs hurt it seems as soon as I get in to bed. 

I would say my knees hurt and I can't sleep and I get this creepy/anxious feeling. 

Creepy feeling?! Really Anna?! Lol

I would get so mad and so upset that I couldn't fall asleep, especially since I had to be awake at 7am. I would go take some ibuprofen and 30 minutes later I was asleep. 

But I hate taking over the counter pills. My dad took so many and it started "eating" his stomach. Because it stopped working so he would just take more. Horrible.  Poor guy was in pain 24/7. 

Anyways. 

I started to notice that this feeling in my legs usually only happened once I was laying down in bed. 

You know that uncomfortable sorta painful feeling you get when your foot is "waking up" after it falls asleep?!  That's how it feels in my knees every night when I fall asleep. 

So of course I WebMD'd it and self diagnosed myself with restless leg syndrome... Lol

I know it's a stretch but all the symptoms were there. Lol. 

Anyways. 

I didn't want to see a doctor and be dramatic. 

Let's face it. They would've laughed and blamed it on me being heavy. 

What was I supposed to say?! Webmd led me to believe I have RLS?! Embarrassing. 

Anyways. I didn't want to see a doctor and I didn't wAnt to keep taking medicine so I just started to lay in the tub and let the hot water hit me until the tub filled to the top. As hot as I could handle water. 

Most of the time I fell asleep in the tub and my snoring would wake me up. Lol. 

And then I started using some aromatherapy stuff I got from bath and body works a few months ago  and it seems to really work. The tub and the aromatherapy just worked well together for me. 

I would use this aromatherapy "Sleep" lotion after I got out of the shower. Or alternate between the sleep and the stress relief one. I would just rub in on my  arms and chest before getting in to me bed. Also before bed I would use the pillow spray in stress relief and also spray that all over my pillows and blankets. The smell of all of them are AMAZING! 



Random post I know but ehhhh! 

Can't wAit to blog after my cruise next weekend. I definitely need the getaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS