Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What a special birthday!

Hey Ladies!

Just wanted to share some personal stuff with ya'll!

So the 28th was my birthday...yes I am an aries..uh oh :)


Before I get started and share how amazingly special I felt the whole weekend let me give you a little background info..

Me and my mom are not close, she is not a very loving person, she's stubborn, married to a controlling jerk (my step dad), we butt head like crazy and I hardly ever see her though she lives less than a hour away (she always makes excuses). I have a little brother (21) and sister (15) who are my world, we are not as close as we used to be because of the relationship I have with my mom and step dad, but whatever, they are still my babies and I love them unconditionally.

My dad, who is/was an amazing man passed away several years ago, I was the ultimate daddy's girl and his only child.  He was always the person who made me feel special and loved, especially on my birthday. I remember he used to wake me up by singing to me and TRYING to bake me something like cinnamon rolls etc.  I left my mom, living with her I mean when I couldn't take living with my step dad and mom anymore and moved in with him. He didn't have a lot of money, he got hurt at work and wasn't really able to function because he was in an extreme amount of pain all the time. So even though we didn't have money he would always make me feel special. From the time I was like maybe 8 or 9 until 25 I didn't have a birthday party, not even a small celebration. When my dad died I dreaded my birthday because I knew it wouldn't be anything special and I was right. It was just another day. Im one of those people who think birthdays and holidays etc should be a big deal. My niece is probably going to hate me for celebrating every little thing she does lol and dressing her up for every little holiday.

lets skip forward a little bit because I am rambling and all over the place. A few years ago, I think its been about 5 or 6 years, my aunt who is actually my godmother and her family basically took me in an accepted me in to their crazy little immediate family. Since then, they have always celebrated my birthday and always made me feel special on that day. I thank god for my 2nd mom and my 4 new sisters (who are technically my cousins) and of course my nieces and nephews.

I had mentioned last year the fact that I haven't had a birthday since before I was 10 so last year I came home to a surprise party from my new family... I cried my eyes out! and SURPRISE my mom was not present and she texted me like a brat and blamed them for not being present....classy lady.


This year was even more special


The thurday before my birthday the 27th me and my sister/cousin/best friend went to Hollywood and saw Taking Back Sunday and The Used  at the Hollywood Palladium.. Taking back sunday was AMAZING and The used played caught fire and I was in Heaven

Besties...

Never a dull moment

@ the TBS Concert

Bathroom Selfies 
Concert OOTD



Anyways the concert was a lot of fun and when I came home @ 1am,  my other sisters did this for me...

Happy Birthday written in chalk in front of the door
They made me a cake :) It was place right when you walk in the door


They even decorated my desk ! There was confetti everywhere

My bed filled with balloon and confetti and a present and drawing from my 1yr old niece..CONFETTI everywhere (btw.. the other side of comforter is MUCH cuter lol)

Right inside the door... :) sign say To Anna Love the Fam


Despite the confetti and having to clean it all up days later and sleep with out a blanket for the night I was so surprised and felt so loved and so special...thanks ladies.


So on my actually birth DAY  me and my sisters went to apple bees and after we got some frozen yogurt which I had been craving! My niece was a little grumpy that day because she was tired and hungry. She loves me to death, but did not care at all that it was my birthday lol.

Menchies Froyo

Were we hungry or what?

Much needed drink.

I was  hot mess lol!! double chin much...told you she didnt care it was my birthday! lol  Miss Attitude


And on Saturday we all celebrated my Birthday as a family... 

My little man loved the decoration inside the restaurant

Me and my sisters while waiting to be seated

We ate at our family's favorite restaurant called Fonda Don Chon in West Covina..Such amazing food. This was what I had. Its a moljachete (?) filled with shrimp, steak and chicken and other amazing goodness

sisters


& of course I ended the night cuddling with little miss diva.






As you have probably guessed I really enjoyed my Birthday this year...26 actually feels pretty good!





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS