Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Its been awhile....

So its been quite some time since I've posted/updated this thing. I told myself "Anna, you're going to blog at LEAST once a week." So much for that huh?? I haven't been active on any of social media nonsense I have either, just a little twitter here and a little IG there. I just get in this mood sometimes when I just don't want to do anything. Not a lazy type of thing because I'm still active at home and etc. I just think I've been really depressed lately and when I'm depressed I just go through the daily rituals and then end up spending all night in bed watching Dexter on Netflix. I guess theres just been a lot going on in my little world that I just haven't been in the mood to blog.


So where to start??!

Lets see..

Lets start with Christmas...

Christmas eve/day was crazy to say the least. We did the typical Christmas Eve family get together. We had tamales, I made chicken tacos (which I'm famous for and its our new tradition to eat them for xmas) , they weren't that good though because i didn't prepare the chicken myself because I was running late so my cousins boyfriend did it.. weirdly the meat tasted like fish..... don't ask, i think is was the enchilada sauce he mixed with the meat and yeah,...weird.  We had dinner as a family, played white elephant and also played Ellen's charade app. I ended up getting chocolate covered pretzels for my white elephant.. pretty boring. White elephant wasn't as funny as it was the past year because we mostly had gifts that someone would actually want instead of a mixture of that and some gag gifts. I thought the white elephant gift I selected was pretty funny..they were food flavored chapstick.. ketchup,pickles, mac n cheese, popcorn, french fries etc. Nasty right??!

lets just skip ahead... 

one of my cousins who is 16, was sick the entire Christmas eve and also the day before. She had some type of flu. Well around 4/5 am my other cousin who is 23, woke me up and asked me to stay with my niece (her daughter ) while she got in the shower because her stomach was bothering her. I didn't think nothing of it because I knew the flu was obviously going around. I was mad of course because she woke me up so early. While she's in the shower up comes my OTHER cousin from downstairs and she's sick also. So I'm thinking, great, i can't deal with this they are on their own I'm going back to sleep. So I go to sleep and wake up around 8am Christmas morning to what can only be described as DRAMA. I hear people yelling and my nephew and older niece are just sitting in the loft confused. I ask my nephew (16) what was going on and he just says "Jessica is going to the hospital , I think my grandma is taking her" (this is the cousin who woke my up at 4/5am. So up comes my other cousin and I ask her whats going on and she says Jessica is going to the hospital, she thinks she's pregnant again. Im floored at this point, we didn't know she was pregnant, at all and this is how we found out about her first born, my niece. I hope its not true but then my oldest cousin confirms it is by telling us that jessica is in the hospital pushing and she's having a boy....



Crazy right?!? 2 kids, 14 months apart and with both jessicas pregnancies NO ONE knew she was pregnant.... I guess she honestly didn't know she was pregnant the first time but the second time she knew but chose not to tell anyone or thought she had more time to tell everyone...

2 babies in my house now... 2.


we were all upset with her.. how couldn't she tell us? what was she thinking? something could've happened to the baby? how dare she? what are we going to do? how are we going to do this? 

Ill stop there...I don't mean to talk crap about her.. but she SURPRISED us with two babies.. that TWICE. 14 months apart..


So thats a little bit of whats going on.. new baby in the house. he's cute. we've accepted him of course but he IS a crybaby lol. 

I've  been focusing a lot of my time on my niece, she's 16 months now and I feel like she really needs me right now. I honestly feel, and know I am like her second parent, hands down. she's my world and i love the little girl.



Another dramatic thing that happened is that I found out by stalking my aunts Facebook page ( we aren't even friends on Facebook...lol) that my Grandpa on my dads side died and November. I found this out about 2 weeks ago and I was so upset and angry that he passed away and that no one bothered to tell me. After my dad died I didn't really keep in contact with them.. only when I briefly lived with my aunt but I had a falling out with them and haven't talked to anyone on my dads side since.. but they all knew i was close to him and I should've been informed  that my own grandfather died! So horrible!


So thats a little bit of whats going on besides school and what not.

But I am definitely going to try to be a better  blogger, its my mission.


Talk to you later friends and thanks for reading my drama

Keep in touch and chat with my on twitter @diaryofapsg

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS