Saturday, November 9, 2013

Ohh, Phillip Lim ♥

So I have had this hand bag on my "wish list" every since I laid my eyes on it and I have  become obsessed with it and now I see it ALL over tumblr. I want it desperately! One day, I WILL own it.

The bag I'm talking about is from the amazing Phillip Lim and it is the Phillip Lim Pashli bag in black. I want it BADLY but don't have the $895 to spend on it :(

My dream bag! 

Well Phillip Lim came out with a line for Target and I HAD to get my hands on one of the bags. Of course they were all sold out online and in store. Everyone was saying that the line sound out in the matter of minutes. I was only interested in the the bags because I knew that being a bigger girl that the clothes would never fit me :(  I do want the "boom" scarf though!
Phillip Lim "Boom" Scarf

"Boom scarf" Unfolded



So, it was mission to get the Phillip Lim for target bag and after searching everywhere for it I found it on ebay. I was a little skeptical about buying it from ebay because you only see what you are buying in not so clear pictures but I wanted it THAT badly. I ended up paying about $30 more than what they were going for in stores which was about $50-$60 (don't remember the actual price). It took awhile to get to me but I am IN LOVE with it. I got the large black tote and I am obsessed. I also decided to get the Phillip Lim  travel wallet (I believe that is what it is called) that was also released with his target line. The wallet is a bit big and really is more for traveling and I bought it to use a regular wallet. I am using it as a regular wallet still, but it is big and looks more like an agenda and doesn't have a spot for actual money (it does have a change pouch though)  but I still like it. 


Anyways, even thought I paid more for the purse and wallet then it was sold for in Target stores I am happy that I bought both because I can't afford the $895 price tag of my dream bag, but i WILL own it one day, hopefully one day soon.

isn't she beautiful?

Phillip Lim for Target Travel Wallet






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS