Friday, November 8, 2013

Flash Back Friday

Flashback to that wonderful day in September when I saw Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco in concert. 


Me (left) & My Cousin/Best Friend taking bathroom selfies. (Wearing: fall out boy shirt from hot topic, checkered skirt from JCP, flats from cotton on and my torrid jean jacket 

I will admit,  I am OBSESSED with Fall Out Boy. They are honestly my favorite band. I saw them a few times when I was a teenager. I missed them like crazy while they were on their little hiatus as well. Lets just say, they get better looking and have become better performers with age. Their show was AMAZING.  I will forever remember that night and it was always be such a wonderful memory... Look at me fan-girling lol.  Panic! at the disco was also amazing and Brendon Urie is such a amazing performer. We also had amazing seats. When they played acoustic in the middle of the arena they were so close and I was freaking out!!

Heres some pictures from that amazing night:





















I plan on doing a introduction as soon as I have the time to sit down and pour my heart out through text. But for now , here's my Flashback Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS